A sheer BIAB™ stirred with a milky white finish, this frothy shade gives a trending yet timeless natural finish. A brand-new colour, it's made for those who always see their (milk) glass half full. Ideal for creating strong overlays and as a strengthening barrier for natural nails.
To create the beautiful milky shade, we have reduced the amount of primer and base in the product. Therefore we recommend applying a layer of TGB Rubber Base first. To remove, debulk the product before soaking off.
- TGB Milky BIAB™ requires TGB Rubber Base to be applied beforehand
- Long lasting formulation that can last up to 4+ weeks
- Keep natural nails strong
- Can be infilled or soaked off (debulk the product first)
- Can be left as a beautiful shade or finished with a gel colour
- One bottle can achieve 25 to 65 sets
- 100% gel system
- LED and UV curable
Every effort is made to ensure that all our product imagery is as accurate as possible. Due to colour/resolution settings on electronic devices, the colour representation may differ slightly from the physical product.
Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide
[+/- CI 77891 • CI 47000 • CI 73360 • CI 77491 • CI 12085 • CI 11920 •]
TO BE FEATURED TAG
All TGB products are professional use only. An accredited nail course certificate is required in order to purchase.
Please Login or Create an Account and upload Beauty/Nail certificate.
Not a Pro? Head on over to Peacci to shop our gorgeous range of highly pigmented regular nail polish!